ROL211 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
To complete this course you are required to have a computer with internet access and view the module in its entirety. For live presentations, you will be expected to participate in all activities during the class and remain in the class until its completion.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes and/or end of course exam.
This class is taught in Central Standard Time (CST)
- Common mechanical devices used in lowering systems in the rope rescue environment
- Common mechanical devices used in hauling systems in the rope rescue environment
- Proper loading of each device
- Proper operation of each device
- Care, maintenance, and retirement of rope rescue hardware