WWW303 – 20.00 Hours
|Details Buttons||Dates||Location||Class||Price||Register Buttons|
|Details||10/18/23 – 10/20/23||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 165||$560.00||Register|
|Details||11/15/23 – 11/17/23||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 173||$560.00||Register|
|Details||12/06/23 – 12/08/23||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 170||$560.00||Register|
|Details||12/20/23 – 12/22/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW303 179||$560.00||Register|
|Details||01/10/24 – 01/12/24||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 166||$560.00||Register|
|Details||02/14/24 – 02/16/24||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 174||$560.00||Register|
|Details||03/20/24 – 03/22/24||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 171||$560.00||Register|
|Details||04/17/24 – 04/19/24||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 167||$560.00||Register|
|Details||05/01/24 – 05/03/24||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW303 177||$560.00||Register|
|Details||05/22/24 – 05/24/24||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 175||$560.00||Register|
|Details||06/26/24 – 06/28/24||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 172||$560.00||Register|
|Details||07/24/24 – 07/26/24||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 168||$560.00||Register|
|Details||08/21/24 – 08/23/24||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 176||$560.00||Register|
|Details||08/21/24 – 08/23/24||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW303 178||$560.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 20 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Onsite Sewage Facility Operator License
The OSSF – Installer II course not only prepares students to sit for the On-Site Sewage Facilities Installer II license exam, it provides participants with the requirements necessary to treat and dispose of sewage on the same property that produces wastewater. Once students successfully complete the course, they may apply directly with TCEQ to take the licensing examination at either a TCEQ Regional Office or at an approved Computer Based Testing (CBT) Center.
Special Note: Beginning January 1, 2021, TEEX will no longer administer the OSSF Installer II paper-based exam. After January 1, 2021, the Installer II exam will be available through CBT. (See Course ID# WWW901 for more details.)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
TCEQ Licensing Requirements
The following only applies through January 1, 2021:
- Participants are required by TCEQ to provide documented experience of either 1 year as an Installer I or 2 years as an Apprentice.
- Once registered, participants are required to submit a licensing application using the TCEQ eApplication site along with a copy of the TEEX course registration confirmation. Once received, TCEQ will provide the student with a conditional approval letter permitting the student to sit for the licensing exam administered at the conclusion of the class. A copy of the letter along with evidence of experience as noted above must be uploaded to the TEEX Student Portal for review at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the class. Once received and approved, the participant will be notified by email they have met all requirements necessary to sit for the examination.
- For any class after January 1, 2021, TEEX will no longer offer the paper-based exams in conjunction with the class. After participants successfully complete the training course, they will need to apply with TCEQ for an exam using the TCEQ eApplication.
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Introduction to OSSF Installer II
- Regulatory Review
- Site Evaluation
- Pre-Construction Considerations
- Requirements and Installation of Standard Systems
- Overview of Alternative System Types
This course is designed for personnel seeking advanced knowledge and skills in more technically complex OSSF systems, and for those seeking to obtain a Texas OSSF Installer II license.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 20.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)