WWW303 – 21.00 Hours
|Details||10/06/21 – 10/08/21||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 129||$525.00||Register|
|Details||10/06/21 – 10/08/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW303 126||$525.00||Register|
|Details||11/10/21 – 11/12/21||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 132||$525.00||Register|
|Details||12/08/21 – 12/10/21||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 135||$525.00||Register|
|Details||01/26/22 – 01/28/22||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 140||$525.00||Register|
|Details||02/16/22 – 02/18/22||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 144||$525.00||Register|
|Details||03/09/22 – 03/11/22||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 148||$525.00||Register|
|Details||04/20/22 – 04/22/22||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 141||$525.00||Register|
|Details||05/25/22 – 05/27/22||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 145||$525.00||Register|
|Details||06/15/22 – 06/17/22||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 149||$525.00||Register|
|Details||07/20/22 – 07/22/22||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW303 142||$525.00||Register|
|Details||08/24/22 – 08/26/22||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 146||$525.00||Register|
|Details||09/21/22 – 09/23/22||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 150||$525.00||Register|
|Details||10/12/22 – 10/14/22||Bryan, TX||EU WWW303 143||$525.00||Register|
|Details||11/16/22 – 11/18/22||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW303 147||$525.00||Register|
|Details||12/14/22 – 12/16/22||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW303 151||$525.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The OSSF – Installer II course not only prepares students to sit for the On-Site Sewage Facilities Installer II license exam, it provides participants with the requirements necessary to treat and dispose of sewage on the same property that produces wastewater. Once students successfully complete the course, they may apply directly with TCEQ to take the licensing examination at either a TCEQ Regional Office or at an approved Computer Based Testing (CBT) Center.
Special Note: Beginning January 1, 2021, TEEX will no longer administer the OSSF Installer II paper-based exam. After January 1, 2021, the Installer II exam will be available through CBT. (See Course ID# WWW901 for more details.)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
TCEQ Licensing Requirements
The following only applies through January 1, 2021:
- Participants are required by TCEQ to provide documented experience of either 1 year as an Installer I or 2 years as an Apprentice.
- Once registered, participants are required to submit a licensing application using the TCEQ eApplication site along with a copy of the TEEX course registration confirmation. Once received, TCEQ will provide the student with a conditional approval letter permitting the student to sit for the licensing exam administered at the conclusion of the class. A copy of the letter along with evidence of experience as noted above must be uploaded to the TEEX Student Portal for review at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the class. Once received and approved, the participant will be notified by email they have met all requirements necessary to sit for the examination.
- For any class after January 1, 2021, TEEX will no longer offer the paper-based exams in conjunction with the class. After participants successfully complete the training course, they will need to apply with TCEQ for an exam using the TCEQ eApplication.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
- Introduction to OSSF Installer II
- Regulatory Review
- Site Evaluation
- Pre-Construction Considerations
- Requirements and Installation of Standard Systems
- Overview of Alternative System Types
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 2.10 IACET CEUs
- 21.00 hours – TCEQ On-site Sewage Facility (OSSF) License