WWW355 – 1.00 Hours
|IS WWW355 95||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Public Water System Security online course provides students with a better understanding of how to recognize and assess potential security issues related to water and wastewater plants. This course covers safeguarding measures related to accidental or intentional hazards, as well as man-made and natural disasters.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to Water System Security
- Assessing Vulnerability
This course is designed for personnel responsible for proper application of water system security measures to water and wastewater system facilities.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- .1 IACET CEUs
- 1.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)