XTN081 – 16.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected]u to get the latest schedule.
Phase I is an awareness level class. The goal of this class is to make municipal emergency responders aware of what can potentially be an industrial emergency incident and to recognize hazards and potential hazards on those incidents.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements.
- Introduction to Industrial Incidents
- Pre-planning and the Emergency Response
- Hazard Awareness
- ICS Basics
- Size Up and Assessment
- Response Strategies and Tactics
- Practical Exercise
For all Municipal responders who wish to gain valuable knowledge in industrial type facilities, processes, and emergencies.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Emergency Services Training Institute
Phone: (979) 845-7641 | Toll-Free: (866) 878-8900
Email: [email protected]