AWR176 – 10.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Friday, January 01, 2021
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 541-7149 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Disaster Recovery for Information Systems will train business managers to respond to varying threats that might impact their organization’s access to information. This course provides requisite background theory and recommended best practices needed by managers to keep their offices running during incidents of different types. Topics include an overview of business continuity planning; disaster recovery planning; guides for implementing and managing disaster recovery plans, a discussion of technical vulnerabilities faced by organizations, and an examination of legal issues that may confront an organization.
Two credit hours through ACE are provided only if all three courses within the Online for Business Professionals (Cyber 301) track are completed.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Current browser (i.e., Internet Explorer or, Firefox, Safari)
- To prevent issues during your online course, please be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Pop-ups must be enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 220.127.116.11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Broadband connection recommended.
- Overview of business information continuity
- Guides for implementing and managing business information continuity plan
- Discussion of technical vulnerabilities faced by organizations
- Examination of legal issues that may confront an organization
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 2.00 hours – ACE
In order to receive the full two credit hours, all three classes in the Cybersecurity for Business Professionals track must be successfully completed.
After registering for this online course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 541-7149