CYB802 – 4.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Business & Cyber Solutions at or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
While most businesses apply risk management strategies to aspects of their financial and operational activities, many have not fully considered the risks of a cyber incident. This course discusses how to manage cybersecurity risk.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
- Discuss the risk to a business from a cybersecurity attack
- Understand how to conduct a cyber risk assessment that considers threats, vulnerabilities, impacts, and likelihood
- Understand how people and IT appliances work together to protect mission critical assets
- Discuss how to evaluate an organizations’ cybersecurity posture
The course is designed for:
- Risk management and leadership of businesses in
all industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, restaurant,
retail, banking, insurance and healthcare.
Business & Cyber Solutions
Phone: (979) 431-4837