CYB804 – 4.00 Hours
|Details||10/13/21 – 10/13/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EC CYB804 15||$190.00||Register|
|Details||11/10/21 – 11/10/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EC CYB804 16||$190.00||Register|
|Details||12/15/21 – 12/15/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EC CYB804 17||$190.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Every organization has a unique set of cybersecurity risks which may include local and/or remote employees, computer software and hardware, vendor access, and/or the internet connected equipment necessary for business operations. This course covers key concepts, issues, and considerations for evaluating cybersecurity risks from an organizational perspective.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Describe common methodologies for assessing cybersecurity vulnerabilities in enterprise IT networks
- Discuss the development of a vulnerability management program.
- Understand how to use commonly used tools to perform basic vulnerability assessments against a network, interpreting the results, and presenting remediation recommendations to management.
This course is designed for:
IT personnel, risk management and leadership of
businesses in all industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, restaurant,
retail, banking, insurance and healthcare.