ENV210 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Clean Air Act Compliance course helps students to better understand related EPA processes specific to national ambient air quality standards and hazardous air pollutants. During the course, participants are provided information surrounding state implementation plans to address pollution and protection strategies specific to clean air degradation as well as Title V and permit-by-rule operating requirements.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Overview of Federal Air Laws
- State Implementation Plans and the National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- New Source Reviews
- New Source Performance Standards
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants
This course is designed for personnel involved with air quality, field investigation, compliance and enforcement, legal services, policy analysis, and development.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- .8 IACET CEUs