HEP710 – 1.00 Hours
|IS HEP710 30||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This class is designed to prepare students to take the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) skills test. Participants will learn, in detail, important safety procedures to ensure the safe driving of commercial vehicles. Furthermore, students will be provided detailed verbiage for the vehicle inspection test.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
- Insight on the three parts of the CDL Exam
- An in-depth overview of Vehicle Inspection
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811
Email: [email protected]