HIL001 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
How do you leave a legacy of leadership at your job, home, or community? More than ever, we need engaged leaders! Leaders help make an organization successful and help to develop the next generation of leaders. Great leaders also improve morale, build teams, and increase employee engagement. Leaving Your Legacy leadership program will help you enhance your leadership skills and learn from experts who live and breathe the program.
Looking for a price break on this training? Instead of registering online for each live webinar separately, you can call our Customer Care Center, toll free, at 800.723.3811 and let us know you want the special discount for calling in and registering for the full series. You will be registered into all 6 webinars for $75 instead of $90! (This must be done upfront. No refunds or transfers are allowed once you are registered.)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Important information that you will need for the class.
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Learning your leadership style
- Emotional intelligence
- WeCARE Behaviors
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- to grow their leadership skills
- a leadership position; or
- ways to enhance their leadership methods within their organization.