HIL007 – 1.00 Hours
|Details||08/03/23 – 08/03/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||IS HIL007 17||$30.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This webinar will focus on two key behaviors that will help to increase employee engagement. They are Empowerment and Work/Life Balance.
Employees just want to be able to do their jobs. A leader empowers their employees by providing them encouragement, tools necessary for their jobs, authority to make decisions and giving them guidance and direction to succeed in their roles, without micromanaging them. Giving your employees this type of power utilizes their talents and creativity to the fullest capacity. By giving away power, we create great power in others and our organization.
Work/Life Balance is reality! In these days of immediate availability of information through technology, we cannot seem to get away from work. Work/life balance increases engagement in a team. Allowing flexibility in the workplace is key to supporting work/life balance. Attention to balancing professional lives and family lives is key to the health and well-being of everyone. Happier, healthier employees are more productive and more engaged!
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
Important information that you will need for the class
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- What is Empowerment?
- Leader Empowerment Behaviors
- Empowerment for Employee Engagement and Performance
- What is Work/Life Balance?
- Work/Life Balance Behaviors
- Setting the Examples
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- to grow their leadership skills
- a leadership position; or
- ways to enhance their leadership methods within their organization.
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811
Email: [email protected]