IND032 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This course reviews common topics relating to firefighting foam. It is intended as periodic refresher training for facility fire brigade members.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
The mandatory Completion/duration period for this course is 30 days from the registration date.
To complete this course, you are required to have a computer with internet access and view the module in its entirety.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Principals that generate foam
- Causes of poor foam generation and corrective actions
- Hydrocarbons versus polar solvents
- Advantages and disadvantages of air aspirating nozzles
- Foam application techniques
This course could be used as part of a facility fire brigade’s training program to comply with requirements of OSHA 29CFR1910.156(c) and NFPA 600 Standard on Facility Fire Brigades.
This course is appropriate for all industrial
emergency response personnel, including fire prevention, suppression, control,and safety personnel.
Phone: (979) 458-3642
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to enrolling in the class and is nonrefundable.