LDR001 – 20.00 Hours
|Details||01/10/22 – 01/12/22||San Marcos, TX||FP LDR001 14||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This Leadership Symposium is designed to provide continuing education and professional development for managers and leaders across a broad range of subjects focused on supervision, management, human resource management, and leadership issues. Sessions are presented by nationally recognized authorities and subject matter experts. Sessions are designed to challenge and stimulate discussion and to prepare leaders/managers for the challenges of today and tomorrow affecting organizational and/or unit capabilities.
Keep up with the latest information at our event site.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
For classroom activities, students must wear full length pants, closed-toe shoes, and short sleeve/long sleeve shirts (no sleeveless shirts). It is preferred that participants wear duty uniform or business casual dress.
Certificates of Completion
- Completion certificates are issued through an online system following the symposium.
- The total hours on the certificate are based upon the number of sessions attended.
- Participants should ensure the accuracy of their email address at the time of registration.
Continuing Education Credits
Participants are able to apply the hours completed at the Symposium for continuing education credit through Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP), State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association (SFFMA), and Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE).
Participant attendance is tracked by scanning into each session. Participants can receive a maximum of 20 credit hours for attending the Leadership Development Symposium.
Personnel from all industries seeking leadership professional development.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
Phone: (979) 845-5562
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-2130
- Purchase Order – Complete online registration and send a copy of PO documentation within 48 hours to email@example.com
- For out-of-state tuition rates, contact the Fire Officer Program office at firstname.lastname@example.org