XTN092 – 3.00 Hours
|FP XTN092 67||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
IEMBR Phase I is an awareness level class. The goal of this online class is to make municipal emergency responders aware of what can potentially be an industrial emergency incident and to recognize hazards and potential hazards on those incidents.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Computer, Tablet or Smart device and internet access.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to Industrial Incidents
- Preplanning and Emergency Response
- Hazard Awareness
- Incident Command System (ICS) Basics
- Size Up and Assessment
- Response Strategies and Tactics
- Practical Exercise
This course is for municipal-based responders that could respond to an industrial incident.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- 3.00 hours – State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
- 3.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- 3.00 hours – Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
- .30 hours – ACE American Council on Education (ACE)