- This event has passed.
Crime Scene Processes & Field Skills – Phase I
July 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - July 25, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Cost: $495 A Student
Learn More About Forensics In The Classroom
Who Will Benefit?
- Forensic Science Teachers
- Teachers interested in brining forensics into their classroom
What Will You Learn?
- Photography Concepts
- Fingerprint Comparisons
- Crime Scene Methodology
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- Developing and Collecting Fingerprints
- Earn TEA credit
- Aligns with TEKS objectives
- Skills for classroom implementation
What Do You Need?
- All equipment and supplies will be furnished. However, participants are encouraged to bring the camera on which they instruct.
- Comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes are recommended.
Phone: (979) 845-6677