Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to successfully lead the initial incident response to an industrial incident. Course delivery consists of small-group discussion, large-group discussion, individual activities, and group activities that includes the use of virtual reality simulation.
The participants must submit the following course prerequisites on the first day of class to be eligible for participation:
- Trained to NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, Chapter 6, "Advanced Exterior Industrial Fire Brigade Member"
- Trained to NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, Chapter 7, "Interior Structural Industrial Fire Brigade Member"
- Equivalent (requires TEEX ESTI review and approval)
- ICS-100: Introduction to Incident Command System
- ICS200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 HAZWOPER Operations or Technician Level
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
TopicsStrategies, Tactics & RECEO+Incident Safety+Overview of the Incident Command System (ICS) for Industrial Brigades+Facilitated Discussion
Site leaders who serve as initial on-scene commanders and new Emergency Response Team (ERT) leaders in on-scene relief progressions.
Other InformationThis course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule and a class for your organization, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866)-878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.