The Cybersecurity Preparedness Certificate Program will build your knowledge of applying cybersecurity principles through the phases of the preparedness cycle. Through this certification program you will gain an understanding of cybersecurity, and how to prepare for, respond to, and recover from cyber attacks.
This certificate is targeted towards state, local, tribal, and territorial government, employees and private sector employees who want to gain a better understanding of how a cyber attack happens from preparedness through recovery and wants to learn strategies to implement during each phase to minimize the impacts of cyber attacks.
Once all seven (7) courses have been completed, participants must register for the Cybersecurity Preparedness Certificate Program.
Certificates will be printed and mailed to the physical mailing address associated with your TEEX Student Account. Please verify your name and mailing address prior to registering.
Note: All courses must be taken within three (3) years of the date of the application.
- AWR376 Understanding Targeted Cyber Attacks (Instructor-Led)
- AWR169 Cyber Incident Response and Analysis (Online)
- AWR177 Information Risk Management (Online)
- AWR395 Cybersecurity in the Workplace (Online)
- AWR399 Detecting and Responding to a Cyber Attack (Online)
- AWR176 Disaster Recovery for Information Systems (Online)
- MGT384 Community Preparedness for Cyber Incidents (Instructor-Led)