The Master Defensive Tactics Instructor Certificate is designed to give graduates a recognized credential that can translate into greater recognition within their respective field. After completing five required courses, graduates will have an understanding of basic defensive tactics and how to use those basic techniques against an edged weapon, on the ground, or on the move dynamically.
- Defensive Tactics’ Instructor
- Intermediate Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Advanced Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Reality Based Training Instructor
- Legal Issues for Use of Force Instructors
Once all five courses have been completed, applicants should confirm they meet all certificate requirements using the Master Defensive Tactics Instructor Application and return to the TEEX Law Enforcement & Security Training division. Eligibility of each candidate will be reviewed and email notification of decision will be sent.