Our largest and most comprehensive software package, the FreedomProTM Training Portal will revolutionize the way you manage your training program. The Training Portal is designed to manage online course catalogs, provide access to web-based training, handle registration for face-to-face training sessions, and create libraries of shared documents, related links, and other resources. This system is already in use by a number of state agencies, federal programs, and non-profit organizations to manage nation-wide training deliveries.
Students and administrators have 24/7 access to online course information and registration. Students are able to register for classes, access their transcript, and print certificates at any time. Course managers and instructors are able to stay up-to-date on registration statistics and control class rosters. The Training Portal features filtered training calendars and course catalogs, custom registration forms and approval processes, and a wealth of administrative tools giving you the freedom to spend your time focusing on training rather than administration.
A custom configuration of the FreedomPro Training Portal has been developed to serve State Homeland Security offices, containing a number of unique features that address their specific needs. The Training Portal serves as a one-stop-shop for accessing the course catalogs, registration forms, and schedules of all of the federally-funded homeland security training providers.
As a founding member of the National Domestic Preparedness Consortium and SAA Training point of contact for the State of Texas, we are intimately familiar with the unique challenges and requirements in serving our first responders and elected officials. The Training Portal has already been adopted in Texas, New Mexico and Wisconsin, replacing outdated legacy training management systems while preserving historical records.
- Online Registration – 24/7 availability
- Course Catalog
- Class Rosters with waiting lists
- Filtered schedule of upcoming classes
- Student transcripts and eCertificates
- Administrative reports and rosters
- Easy to edit content areas for announcements and document sharing
- Email reminders of training
- Online learning available with S.C.O.R.M engine module
- 24/7 Online Access from any location with internet connection
- One-stop for reviewing different provider catalogs, schedules and events
- Students can easily view, register, and apply for upcoming training, events or exercises – anytime
- Complete turn-key system, hosted with TEEX, eliminates need for your own IT/Tech involvement
- No software to install
- One system for all courses, events, and exercises
- Eliminate printing – electronic certificates generated
- Students have self-service and can login anytime to get transcripts, certificates, and register for classes