The Industrial Emergency Response Specialist Certificate Program is for emergency response professionals associated with all types of industrial facilities and processes.
This certificate does not require a degree or annual membership dues. Previous TEEX training credit is accepted. Training is verifiable by any employer and is transferable from employer to employer.
This certificate program is for those looking to:
- gain a solid, broad-based education in industrial safety and emergency response.
- enhance your potential for career advancement.
- increase your awareness of changing federal regulations and NFPA Standards.
Complete required courses in any three of thefour modules within seven years from the date of the first completed course.
Module 1 – Industrial Firefighting (Certification)
- NFPA 1081 Industrial Exterior Fire Brigade Training
- NFPA 1081 Interior Fire Brigade Training
- NFPA 1081 Industrial Fire Brigade Leadership
Module 2 – Hazardous Materials Response (Certification)
- NFPA 472/1072 Hazardous Material Technician Training
- NFPA 472/1072 Hazardous Materials Incident Command Training
Module 3 – Rescue Techniques (Certification)
Module 4 – Hands-on Industrial Emergency Response Training
This module requires the successful completion of a minimum of 40 hours of TEEX training through any one or a combination of the following:
- Corporate Fire School
- Annual TEEX Industrial Fire Training School
- Company-Sponsored Classes
- Open Enrollment Classes in Industrial Firefighting, Rescue, or Hazardous Materials
Phone: (979) 845-9774