MGT414 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
In this course participants will enhance their skills to formulate considerations for the resiliency of jurisdictional assets leveraging cross-sector partnerships. These considerations will enhance the whole community’s ability to manage the risk associated with CI protection efforts. The course will implement the National Preparedness Goal by facilitating the development of Resiliency Action Plans, involving all jurisdictional CI partners. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to increase infrastructure owner-operator participation in jurisdictional planning, organizing, equipping, training, and exercising CI protection efforts.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process, and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirement, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- National and Community Resilience
- Critical Infrastructure Applications
- Resilience Concepts
- Local Jurisdiction Steps
- Public and private sector Critical Infrastructure owners, operators, and managers
- State, local, tribal, and territorial government senior officials and managers
- DHS personnel
- Sector-Specific Agency managers
- Other managers with critical infrastructure responsibilities
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 0.80 IACET CEUs
- 8.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 423-8433