AWR213 – 8.00 Hours
|Details||10/26/21 – 10/26/21||Bonita Springs, FL||LS AWR213 505||Register|
|Details||11/30/21 – 11/30/21||El Paso, TX||LS AWR213 500||Register|
|Details||12/14/21 – 12/14/21||Centennial, CO||LS AWR213 506||Register|
|Details||01/18/22 – 01/18/22||Glenview, IL||LS AWR213 502||Register|
|Details||01/31/22 – 01/31/22||San Diego, CA||LS AWR213 504||Register|
|Details||02/15/22 – 02/15/22||Radford, VA||LS AWR213 510||Register|
|Details||04/05/22 – 04/05/22||Salem, OR||LS AWR213 507||Register|
|Details||07/26/22 – 07/26/22||North Charleston, SC||LS AWR213 508||Register|
|Details||09/13/22 – 09/13/22||Dover, DE||LS AWR213 503||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This course will introduce participants to the key terms, policy, guidance, and preparedness efforts required to safeguard the Nation’s critical infrastructure. Participants will discuss the risk management framework, describe Federal critical infrastructure security and resilience and information sharing programs, and relate critical infrastructure programs to individual actions. Focus will be placed on local preparedness efforts as they relate to the national approach to critical infrastructure security and resilience, enabling stakeholders to address local planning within a common framework. Informed planning is consistent with accepted emergency management standards as the basis for planning across the mission areas of prevention, protection, mitigation, response, and recovery.
Individuals completing this course in combination with MGT310, MGT315, and MGT414, are awarded the TEEX Infrastructure Protection Certificate.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements for AWR213 Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Awareness course #78408.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process, and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirement, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- IS-100.B: Introduction to the Incident Command System
- IS-700.A: National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction
- AWR-160: WMD/Terrorism Awareness for Emergency Responders
- The Critical Infrastructure Challenge
- Federal Policy and Guidance
- Risk Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of Critical Infrastructure Partners
- Information Sharing Programs
- Individual Actions
- Critical infrastructure owners, operators, and managers
- Federal, State, local, regional, tribal, and territorial government officials and managers
- Sector-Specific Agency managers
- Other organizations and managers with critical infrastructure responsibilities
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- .80 IACET CEUs
- 8.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Awareness was formally titled Critical Infrastructure/Key Resources
- This class has been accredited by the Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training for eight hours of mandatory continuing education credit. Regarding any law enforcement concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices as might be taught, promoted, or otherwise espoused in outside schools or seminars, there is no intent, expressed or implied, that 'accreditation' indicates or in any way conveys 'CLEET approval' of such concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices, unless such approval is explicitly stated by CLEET.