MGT414 – 8.00 Hours
|Details||10/21/21 – 10/21/21||Harker Heights, TX||LS MGT414 360||Register|
|Details||11/04/21 – 11/04/21||Modesto, CA||LS MGT414 368||Register|
|Details||11/18/21 – 11/18/21||Landover, MD||LS MGT414 359||Register|
|Details||12/02/21 – 12/02/21||Lebanon, MO||LS MGT414 362||Register|
|Details||12/07/21 – 12/07/21||Oak Forest, IL||LS MGT414 363||Register|
|Details||12/08/21 – 12/08/21||Spokane, WA||LS MGT414 364||Register|
|Details||01/27/22 – 01/27/22||Gainesville, FL||LS MGT414 367||Register|
|Details||02/17/22 – 02/17/22||Brighton, CO||LS MGT414 374||Register|
|Details||02/24/22 – 02/24/22||Glenview, IL||LS MGT414 369||Register|
|Details||03/09/22 – 03/09/22||San Diego, CA||LS MGT414 370||Register|
|Details||03/31/22 – 03/31/22||Radford, VA||LS MGT414 373||Register|
|Details||04/28/22 – 04/28/22||Salem, OR||LS MGT414 371||Register|
|Details||10/13/22 – 10/13/22||North Charleston, SC||LS MGT414 378||Register|
|Details||10/20/22 – 10/20/22||Dover, DE||LS MGT414 377||Register|
|Details||12/07/22 – 12/07/22||Philadelphia, PA||LS MGT414 376||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
In this course participants will learn how to develop a roadmap for progress toward the National Preparedness Goal by facilitating the development of resilience considerations and involving essential community critical infrastructure partners. Participants will learn how to formulate considerations for the resilience of community assets that leverage cross-sector partnerships. These considerations enhance the whole community’s ability to manage the risk associated with critical infrastructure protection efforts. Participants will have an opportunity to practice the practical skills necessary to formulate considerations in the local community.
Individuals completing this course in combination with MGT310, MGT315, and AWR213, are awarded the TEEX Infrastructure Protection Certificate.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements for MGT414 Advanced Critical Infrastructure Protection course #78400.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process, and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirement, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- Understanding your community
- Understanding community lifelines
- Concept of resilience
- Assessing and analyzing risk
- Senior leaders brief
- Law enforcement
- Fire service
- Emergency medical
- Emergency management
- Public works
- Health care/public health providers
- State national guard
- Non-government agencies (Red Cross, Faith-based, CAP, etc.)
- Critical infrastructure owners, operators, and managers
- State, local, tribal, and territorial government senior officials and managers
- DHS personnel
- Sector-specific agency (SSA) managers
- Other managers with critical infrastructure responsibilities
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- .80 IACET CEUs
- 8.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- This class has been accredited by the Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training for eight hours of mandatory continuing education credit. Regarding any law enforcement concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices as might be taught, promoted, or otherwise espoused in outside schools or seminars, there is no intent, expressed or implied, that 'accreditation' indicates or in any way conveys 'CLEET approval' of such concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices, unless such approval is explicitly stated by CLEET.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 423-8433