The International Program at TEEX offers companies and individuals the opportunity to experience the best training available worldwide. TEEX also offers Technical Assistance to evaluate your emergency response capabilities, and plans (ERP), process safety management (PSM), and risk and threat assessment.
Most of our services can be customized to meet your specific needs. Along with our ability to do on-site training at your facilities, we can also assist with setting up training at our world renowned training facility in Texas. In order to extend our services even further, we also offer training at TEEX Cooperative Learning Centers located around the world. TEEX offers many programs including:
- Industrial Firefighting and Emergency Response
- Rescue Training
- HazMat Emergency Response
- Marine Firefighting and Safety
- LNG Emergency Response
- Oil Spill Response Training
Cooperative Learning Centers (CLCs)
In order to extend our services even further, we also offer training at the Regional Cooperative Learning Centers below. Please call or view the CLCs information (pdf) below to see which courses each center is eligible to teach.
- American Safety & Rescue Institute – Dominican Republic
- FELCO – Villahermosa, Tabasco & Tecnológico de Monclova, Mexico
- Fire School USA – Bolivia, Panama, Peru (Classroom-based accredited classes only)
- Fire School USA – Chile
- Puerto Rico Fire, Rescue & Safety Institute (PRFRSI) – Spanish (pdf) English (pdf)
- SACS Consultores – Cartagena & Bogotá, Colombia
- SACS Consultores – Quito, Ecuador (Classroom-based accredited classes only)
- Samson Tiara – Indonesia – (Specializes in providing safety training courses to the offshore oil and gas, maritime, underwater, construction, mining, aviation, and general hazardous industries involving classroom and/or live fires).
- Strategic Fire Solutions – Germany and Spain
- Unidad Nacional de Capacitacion y Adiestramiento (UNCA) – Mexico
- University of Applied Research & Development – New Zealand