MGT315 – 16.00 Hours
|Details||01/25/22 – 01/26/22||Gainesville, FL||LS MGT315 1181||Register|
|Details||01/25/22 – 01/26/22||San Antonio, TX||LS MGT315 1203||Register|
|Details||02/08/22 – 02/09/22||Miami, FL||LS MGT315 1201||Register|
|Details||02/15/22 – 02/16/22||Brighton, CO||LS MGT315 1189||Register|
|Details||02/22/22 – 02/23/22||Mason City, IA||LS MGT315 1207||Register|
|Details||02/22/22 – 02/23/22||Glenview, IL||LS MGT315 1182||Register|
|Details||03/07/22 – 03/08/22||San Diego, CA||LS MGT315 1184||Register|
|Details||03/15/22 – 03/16/22||Wilmington, NC||LS MGT315 1202||Register|
|Details||03/23/22 – 03/24/22||Philadelphia, PA||LS MGT315 1185||Register|
|Details||03/29/22 – 03/30/22||Radford, VA||LS MGT315 1188||Register|
|Details||04/26/22 – 04/27/22||Salem, OR||LS MGT315 1187||Register|
|Details||04/27/22 – 04/28/22||Cheyenne, WY||LS MGT315 1195||Register|
|Details||05/03/22 – 05/04/22||Memphis, TN||LS MGT315 1205||Register|
|Details||05/10/22 – 05/11/22||Reading, PA||LS MGT315 1206||Register|
|Details||05/10/22 – 05/11/22||Fayetteville, AR||LS MGT315 1192||Register|
|Details||05/17/22 – 05/18/22||Austell, GA||LS MGT315 1199||Register|
|Details||05/17/22 – 05/18/22||Omaha, NE||LS MGT315 1193||Register|
|Details||06/14/22 – 06/15/22||Bryan, TX||LS MGT315 1210||Register|
|Details||07/26/22 – 07/27/22||Jonesboro, AR||LS MGT315 1211||Register|
|Details||10/11/22 – 10/12/22||North Charleston, SC||LS MGT315 1196||Register|
|Details||10/18/22 – 10/19/22||Dover, DE||LS MGT315 1197||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
- Do you fully understand the risk to your facility?
- Do you know what makes your facility susceptible to risk?
- Are you prepared to mitigate those risks?
The Critical Asset Risk Management course teaches the critical components of risk management and provides participants the basic fundamentals of determining and mitigating risks associated with their critical infrastructure. Through a combination of lecture, facilitated discussion, and group activities, participants will learn how threats, vulnerabilities, and consequences determine risk and are given an opportunity to practice the fundamentals of conducting vulnerability assessments by conducting on-site assessments of select local facilities. Additionally, they will identify potential mitigation measures associated with their findings and work together to develop and present a risk assessment report.
Individuals completing this course in combination with MGT310, MGT414, and AWR213, are awarded the TEEX Infrastructure Protection Certificate.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
requirements for MGT315 ETRA course #78407.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Prior attendance approval from host jurisdiction
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirement, for example, a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- Participants should possess a working knowledge of the jurisdiction’s Emergency Operations Plan Terrorism Incident Annex
- Overview of Risk Management Process
- Threat and Hazard Identification
- Asset Valuation
- Risk Assessment
- Mitigation Mission Area
- On-Site Risk Assessment
- Private Sector and Non-Governmental Organizations (if invited by the host jurisdiction)
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Hazardous Material Personnel
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Management Agency
- Public Works
- Health Care
- Public Health
- Governmental Administrative
- Public Safety Communications
- Public Elected Officials
- Military (if invited by the host jurisdiction)
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- 16.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- 1.00 hours – ACE
- Critical Asset Risk Management was formally titled Enhanced Threat and Risk Assessment
- This class has been accredited by the Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training for 16 hours of mandatory continuing education credit. Regarding any law enforcement concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices as might be taught, promoted, or otherwise espoused in outside schools or seminars, there is no intent, expressed or implied, that 'accreditation' indicates or in any way conveys 'CLEET approval' of such concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices, unless such approval is explicitly stated by CLEET.