Phone: (979) 458-4365
Borrow up to 100%1 of your eligible TEEX cost of select program2.
- Recruit Fire Academy (Traditional and Online) – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMS (EMT and Paramedic) – Register contact: email@example.com
- Central Texas Police Academy – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unexploded Ordnance – Register contact: email@example.com
- Tower Technician Level One – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lineman Academy – Register contact: email@example.com
- Certified Safety and Health Official – Dual Certificate Program (Construction and General Industry) – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lean Six Sigma – Register contact: email@example.com
How to apply
- Go to: www.salliemae.com/00363298
- Click the link “Apply for a Loan”
- Select what best defines you. Student, Cosigner, or Parent or Sponsor
- Select the type of loan that best describes the type of program your loan is for.
- From the dropdown select “Texas”
- Type in “Texas A&M University – Engineering Extension Services, College Station, TX, 00363298”
- TEEX appears this way because it is under the blanket approval for the Texas A&M University System and therefore must be listed this way.
- Complete the remaining Sallie May application process.
- Approval criteria are based on Sallie Mae’s rules. TEEX has no influence on outcomes.
Approved loans must be finalized no later than 45 calendar days before the start of the class to ensure your funds are credited in time to complete your registration.
How to register
Contact your program of interest to register for your training with TEEX.
*International Students may also apply with U.S. Cosigner. See Sallie Mae site for details.