Phone: (979) 458-6989
Borrow up to 100%1 of your eligible TEEX cost of select program2.
- Fire Recruit Academy (Traditional and Online) – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMS (Basic and Paramedic) – Register contact: email@example.com
- Central Texas Police Academy – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unexploded Ordnance – Register contact: email@example.com
- Tower Technician Level One – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lineman Academy – Register contact: email@example.com
- Certified Safety and Health Official – Dual Certificate Program (Construction and General Industry) – Register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lean Six Sigma – Register contact: email@example.com
Choose the payment that’s right for you.
Make payments while you’re in school or defer them until after you are done3. The choice is yours.
- Choose a competitive variable or fixed interest rate.
- Pay no origination fee and no prepayment penalty4.
- Apply with a creditworthy cosigner, who may give you a better chance of approval.
- Lower your total student loan cost with a 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction when you enroll in and make monthly payments by auto debit5.
How to apply
- Go to: www.salliemae.com/00363298
- Click the link “Apply for a Loan”
- Select what best defines you. Student, Cosigner, or Parent or Sponsor
- Select the type of loan that best describes the type of program your loan is for.
- From the dropdown select “Texas”
- Type in “Texas A&M University – Engineering Extension Services, College Station, TX, 00363298”
- TEEX appears this way because it is under the blanket approval for the Texas A&M University System and therefore must be listed this way.
- Complete the remaining Sallie May application process.
- Approval criteria are based on Sallie Mae’s rules. TEEX has no influence on outcomes.
Approved loans must be finalized no later than 45 calendar days before the start of the class to ensure your funds are credited in time to complete your registration.
How to register
Contact your program of interest to register for your training with TEEX.
1 Sallie Mae reserves the right to approve a lower loan amount than the school-certified amount.
2 This does not include required third-party vendor payments (such as book or bunker gear rental), travel, living or food expenses.
3 Interest rates for Fixed and Deferred Repayment Options are higher than interest rates for the Interest Repayment Option. You’re charged interest starting at disbursement, while in school, during your separation/grace period, and until the loan is paid in full. The repayment option that is selected will apply during the in-school and separation/grace periods. When you enter principal and interest repayment, Unpaid Interest will be added to your loan’s Current Principal. Variable rates may increase over the life of the loan.
4 Although we do not charge you a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as provided in your promissory note: First to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
5 Borrower or cosigner must enroll in auto debit through Sallie Mae. The rate reduction benefit applies only during active repayment for as long as the Current Amount Due or Designated Amount is successfully withdrawn from the authorized bank account each month. This benefit may be suspended during periods of forbearance or deferment, if available for the loan.
*U.S. Citizens Only