Email: [email protected]
Phone: (979) 209-0859
Borrow up to 100%1 of your eligible TEEX cost of select program2.
How to Apply
- Go to: www.salliemae.com/00363298
- Click on the link “Apply for a Loan”
- Select what best defines you: Student, Cosigner, or Parent or Sponsor
- Select the type of loan that best describes the type program your loan is for
- From the dropdown select “Texas”
- Type in “Texas A&M University – Engineering Extension Services, College Station, Tx 00363298
- TEEX appears this way because it is under the blanket approval for the Texas A&M University System and therefore must be listed this way
- If you are applying for the Collegiate Technical Investigation Skills program, please refer to the Collegiate Technical Investigation Skills page as the application directions are different.
- Complete the remaining Sallie Mae application process
- Approval criteria are based on Sallie Mae’s rules. TEEX has no influence on outcomes.
Approved loan must be finalized no later than 45 calendar days before the start of the class to ensure your funds are credited in time to complete your registration.
How to Register
Contact your program of interest to register for your training with TEEX.
*International Students may also apply with U.S. Cosigner. See Sallie Mae for details.
** Per TEEX policy, the maximum amount that can be certified if the cost of tuition.
*** Sallie Mae is an independent loan company and not affiliated with TEEX or The Texas A&M University System.